In order to utilize OVATA.org and post articles, upload resources or documents, or use other features, you must login. Any visitor can view public information without logging in.
Once you've logged in, further information on uploading content will be available on this page.
To login (new users):
1) Go to the homepage and click "Register" in the login box.
2) Enter the required information and enter. An email will immediately be sent to the address you provided. You will need to open that email and click the link in order to activate your account (this eliminates computer bots from creating 9,000 accounts on the site).
3) You are now ready to use OVATA.org. Check back here for further help.
Login (returning users):
1) Enter your user name and password on the home page.
2) If you have forgotten your password, use the link to reset your password. It will be sent to your email address.
Need further help? Contact the website administrator.